Call for Board position nominations - Your opportunity to get involved!!
We are currently accepting nominations for the following board positions. Please contact or email Miranda Kelly at email@example.com if you are interested in a board position by June 15th. Below are the board positions and a brief description of the role. None of the positions involve much time committment, mainly just being in attendance at meetings and we have one board meeting a year. The positions would start in July 2016 and we will have elections at our meeting in June 2016.
• One year term; becomes President the following year
• Active member of the chapter who serves alongside the President in order to become
familiar with the duties of the position.
• In the absence of the President, fill in to ensure accountabilities of the President are met
• Two year term; position may be one or two persons; no prior board experience required
• Maintains chapter websites, Facebook. Works collaboratively with the Education chair
to distribute flyers for monthly meetings and special events.
• Two year term; no prior board experience required
• Assists with sign-in/registration at every meeting
• Maintains membership list / contact information, including national AACN website
• Works with Communications Coordinator to assure website member information
Historian (NEW position just added to the board)
• Two year term: no prior board experience required
• Keep a record of the club's accomplishments and activities for the year.
• Collect items such as pictures and news clippings about the club and its members.
• Organize a scrapbook to tell the club's story for the year.